Sunday 6 June 2010

Isabelle Rose


Last year i had quite a big birthday ! I was not at all worried about it - infact i said "BRING IT ON" ! I planned a few surprises for myself (?!) ...I really wanted a HUGE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY ... you know - marqis in the garden, candle lit entrance with fire fighters and human statues looking fake in attendance, all my guests dressed in white with tiaras and diamonds ( the bigger the better)my family and i walking through the assembled crown (cue swirly smoky stuff) looking like movie stars (family still dressed in white) and me in the deepest sexiest flatteringly devine RED dress(of course i have lost a stone or two to fit in said dress ) fab live music blaring until dawn a champagne and smoked salmon breakfast served up with the sun and my guests leaving for home but still wanting more. They would be talking and going on for months - no years about this party ....But things didnt Go According To Plan - hubby and i needed our money for MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS (i will fill you in about what at a later date ). I did however have a really lovely day on the day and the following weekend was great too - small house party - lovely friends - food and wine consumed and a lovely cake !

Earlier in the year my delicious daughter became pregnant with her 1st child she told me(sheepishly) the baby would arrive around the same time as my BIG BIRTHDAY i did say(admitedly rather stuffily) thank you very much but champagne and flowers would have been nice and a baby was a tad over doing it ! Isabelle Rose did make her entrance into the world just a little under a week after my BIG BIRTHDAY and what a delight she is ! Positively Perfect In Everyway -Mary Poppins would have been very proud - i know I AM ! THANK YOU GORGEOUS DAUGHTER for the best present any granny could wish for !!xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging......I look forward to reading your ramblings. Love You.

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete