Thursday 4 November 2010

Old friends

Today I was playing with my new phone, I seem to spend a lot of time playing with it at the moment! Whilst going through my hotmail account and deleting all the messages to clear up my inbox, I came across mail from one of my oldest and dearest friends Alison. I immediately emailed her and within a couple of hours she responded! It was wonderful !
I met this wonderful lady when I went to secondary school. Hearing from her again it is as if time had stood still - I think that with old friends that happens you don't have to be in each others pockets you don't have to speak to them everyday or see them, but,its like putting on a pair of really comfy slippers, and relaxing in the knowledge that she knows me so well and I her - I am looking forward to maintaining our friendship through e mail and phone, but, will arrange a meeting in the not too distant future. I really want to give her a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment