Sunday 19 September 2010

BIRTHDAY CARDS

It was my birthday last week and i got some fabulicious birthday cards. I would like to say Thank you to : My Big girl she sent me a delightful card from her and her boyf and from scrumptious baby girl; Delicious son - sent me an extremely sentimental card (not him at all) very gratefully received!; Little daughter "made" the best card ever - huge love heart with my age written all around the heart .... (thank you for reminding me); My mum and dad, a precious little card (made all the more so due to the lack of card shops where they live);A great card from Berlin (little sister and family);Mr Smiths granny ( she is 95 and remembers everyone...i love her ); and loads from my wonderful friends. This year I also received a : "TO A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER IN-LAW"card ! Never before have I received one ....... I must finally being doing something right !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment